Dive deeper into your Self.
If you aspire to teach, or just deepen your yoga practice, you’re in good company. Our 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will provide you with the platform to acquaint yourself with the many layers of yoga, assist you in exploring yourself on and off the mat, and provide you with the tools you need to explore and share your love of yoga by beginning your successful journey of becoming a teacher yourself.
Our mission is to not only assist you in becoming familiar with the fundamentals of the “yoke” of the mind, body, and spirit, and the history of yogic philosophy, but to aid you in mastering the fundamentals of each to have the necessary foundation for teaching yoga to diverse populations. The essence of compassion and awareness of the self and others, healing and discipline, is at the core of who we are and what we share with those around us. We have the ability to share our voice and help you find yours, so we do.
Our 200-Hour Teacher Training Includes:
- Advanced Study of Asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of Anatomy
- Science and the Art of Sequencing
- Hands-On Adjustments (and use of props to improve or modify a posture)
- Cultivating your Voice, and Confidence-Building through Practice Teaching
- Yoga History and Philosophy through the Study of Sanskrit and Ancient Texts
- Deeper Understanding of the Energetic body, and Ways to Heal and Balance it
- Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certificate on completion of the program
Sunday November 11th: 12 pm – 3 pm Orientation
Saturday November 24th: 8:30 am – 4 pm
Saturday December 8th: 8:30 am – 4 pm
Sunday January 6th: 11 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday February 16th: 8:30 am – 4 pm
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. The total amount of $3,300 (includes deposit) must be paid in full by the end of the training, March 8th. Flexible payment plans are available to meet your needs.